急求一些实用的出国旅游用的日常英语,

发布时间:2024-06-02 01:42 发布:上海旅游网

问题描述:

比如买东西的,吃饭的,住宿的,求助的等凡是在国外能用的着的。加分!

问题解答:

酒店客房常用英语-唤醒服务Wake-up Call Service.

A:客房服务,我能为您做些什么吗?

A: Room service, can I help you?

B:我们早要去纽约,因此我想让你们明天早上叫醒我。

B: I’m going to Newyork early tomorrow morning. So I would like

to request an early morning call.

A:没问题,那么您想让我们明天早上什么时候叫醒您?

A: No problem, at what time would you like us to call you

tomorrow morning?

B:请在明早6点钟。

B: At 6 sharp tomorrow morning, please.

B:请用电话叫醒,我不想吵醒邻居。

B: By phone, please. I don’t want to disturb my neighbors.

A:好的,那么我们明早6点叫醒您。

A: OK. So we will wake you up at 6:00 tomorrow morning.

A:你好,我想要办理入住。

A: Hello, I would like to check in, please.

B:您在我们这里预定客房了吗?

B: Do you have a reservation with us?

A:是的,我在你们酒店预订了今晚的房间。

A: Yes, I booked a room here for tonight.

B:请问您的尊姓大名?

B: May I have your name, please?

B:请让我看一下您的护照好吗?

B: May I see your passport, please?

A:可以,这里给你。

A: Ok, here you are.

B:我们为您保留了001房间。

B: We have Room 001 reserved for you.

B:请您填一下这份来客登记卡。

B: Would you mind filling in his form, please?

A:好的。

A: All right.

B:请您在上面签上您的姓名,好吗?

B: Could you sign your name here, please?

A:可以了吗,先生?

A: Will that be all right, sir?

B:好了,祝您在我们酒店过得愉快。

B: Yes, I hope you’ll enjoy your stay in our hotel.

酒店客房常用英语-唤醒服务Wake-up Call Service.

热点新闻